Dixie Grace Dolce (Sugar) Butter Scrub
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Anyone hate sugar scrubs as much as we did? One of two things happen with sugar scrubs every single time we buy them. They are an oily, drippy mess where you lose half the product just trying to apply it and then you spend a lot of time, hot water, and soap trying to clean up all the scrub you wasted that ends up turning your bath/shower into an ice rink. Or, another favorite, you open it and it's dried into some form of a sugar rock that hot water can't save and after all efforts of trying to revive it, you either use it as a weapon of some sort or throw it in the trash. Sound familiar?
Want to know how to find a very good sugar scrub? Look at the top three ingredients. These top 3 ingredients (the firs three listed) are what the majority of that sugar scrub is made of. Here's what we found -
- Aqua - water, why is the top ingredient water? *sad face*
- Glycerin - glycerin isn't a bad ingredient, but for a sugar scrub - this is a filler ingredient and not that functional in a sugar scrub's job
- Oil, Oil, Oil, Sugar - remember the ice rink I mentioned earlier?
The list goes on. Don't believe us? Go to your cabinet and find a sugar scrub. Look at the top three ingredients. We'll wait. ;)
Top Three Ingredients - Over 70% of our Dolce Butter Scrub is :
- Sucrose - Sugar - Regular and Large Crystals
- Shea Butter - stable and thick for little to no waste while providing unparalleled moisture for your skin
- Safflower Seed Oil - provides a skin barrier for the Shea Butter to be absorbed and the Sucrose to wash off the skin cleanly
Phthalate Free · Paraben Free · Soy Free · Sulfate Free · Cruelty Free
Did you know that putting sugar through a commercial mixing process starts the breakdown process of sugar crystals? No? That is why our Dolce Butter Scrub is hand-crafted here in our workshop without commercial mixers.