Pineapple Mango Loofah Soap
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Say Goodbye to plastic sponges with this plant fiber natural loofah soap!
Do you want to get rid of stress and tension that you feel on your body? Well, one of the best solutions that you can make is to use the efficient Loofah sponge on your daily shower. It can relive stress and at the same time you can have the chance to achieve a young looking, attractive as well as healthy Skin. With this, you can now level up your beauty and confidence as you walk in front of others. Are you a budget conscious person who has high standards for your beauty and health goals? Then, the Loofah sponge is the perfect one for you!
The Natural Loofah will expand in contact with water. After each use rinse and let it dry out!
- The Loofah sponge is composed of slightly rough fibers that are very helpful to exfoliate your skin. In addition to this, it is also beneficial for you to eliminate dead skin cells that will automatically give you smooth, youthful as well as glowing skin. It stimulates your skin's blood circulation.
- It stimulates your skin’s blood circulation. The friction that it creates as you use it on your shower will make the blood vessels to properly circulate the blood.
- The Loofah sponge is biodegradable so you can make sure that it will not cause any damage to the environment as well as to your skin. The best thing about this product is that it can be availed in just a very low cost without sacrificing its high class quality.
Pineapple Mango - Tropical and rich coconut and sweet juicy pineapple.
Key Information About Our Loofah Soaps:
- Travel Friendly
- 100% Vegan
- Animal Cruelty-Free
- Reusable Container
- Mother Nature Approved
- Gluten Free
- 100% American Ingredients
- 100% Compostable & Biodegradable
Suggested to change your loofah every 4-6 weeks.
Ingredients: Natural Loofah, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Fragrance, Ext Violet 2, Green 5