Wine Slush Mix
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Mix with wine, rum, or vodka to make your favorite slush. All bags make 8- 10 servings.
- Wild Sour Apple - This fall favorite combines the sweetness and tartness of a crisp, green sour apple. Mix with your favorite dry white wine (chardonnay is recommended) for a traditional wine slushy or even vodka for an apple martini! For added flavor, choose a flavor-infused vodka like caramel, for a cocktail resembling a caramel apple treat
- Granny's Apple Pie - One of our most popular flavors, this wine slushy is all-natural and contains no artificial flavors or dyes. It's sweet, unique flavor is comparable to eating a savory piece of your grandma's apple pie. Blend with your favorite dry white wine (chardonnay is recommended). If you want a cocktail with a little more kick, you can even add spiced rum or cinnamon whiskey. This flavor is best when served warm in the crockpot but can also be prepared frozen
- Funky Caramel - Calling all coffee lovers! This tasty caffeinated cocktail has the perfect amount caramel and cappuccino flavoring that will please any coffee lover. This flavor tastes best when mixed with rum (not wine) like our other slushy flavors. Garnish with a blast of whipped cream and drizzle with hot chocolate syrup or salted caramel topping. Can be prepared warm in the crockpot by heating all ingredients on low, or serving as a frozen cocktail
- Watermelon - If you're a fan of all-things watermelon, you'll definitely love our watermelon wine slushy mix! Simply mix this sweet and fruity cocktail with your favorite dry white wine (chardonnay is recommended) to create your very own frozen treat! Wine, not your thing? Blend with vodka, rum, or even tequila and make your own watermelon cocktail or margarita! Garnish with watermelon, lemon or lime slices.
- Strawberry Daiquiri - This customer favorite never disappoints! There are tons of different mixing options for this flavor. Mix with a dry white wine for a traditional wine slushy. You can also mix with rum for a traditional strawberry daiquiri, or even tequila for a strawberry margarita! Garnish with fresh strawberries or a lemon slice and top with whipped cream.
- Pina Colada - If you love Pina Coladas, then you'll love our take on this tasty summer favorite! Now you make pina colada without all of the hassles of a blender. Simply mix your favorite brand of chardonnay, add water, freeze and enjoy! No blender required. You can even add rum for a more traditional pina colada. Be adventurous and try this mix with cranberry flavored vodka. Garnish your wine slushy with fresh pineapple slices!
- Margarita - Our Margarita Wine Slushy mix is a customer favorite that provides a traditional Margarita without the hassle of a blender. Mix with your favorite dry white wine, such as chardonnay, or with vodka or tequila for a more traditional Margarita. Garnish with your choice of citrus slices, maraschino cherries, or strawberries and serve!
- White Peach Sangria - We have traveled the country sampling our White Peach Sangria slushy mix, and our raving fans give it a 5-star review! One of our newest flavors, this wine slush mix combines the crisp peach with a perfect hint of the fruity combination of Sangria, to create a savory frozen cocktail. Mix with your favorite brand of Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay for a traditional wine slushy. You can even add dry champagne for a cool and refreshing White Peach mimosa!
- Sangria - One of our most popular flavors, this wine slushy can be enjoyed warm, frozen or served over ice for a traditional sangria. Mix with your favorite dry wine (merlot is recommended), freeze, and enjoy! If you opt for the traditional, non-frozen version, don't forget to garnish pitcher with your favorite fruits! To serve warm, follow the recipe for making a wine slushy - adding all ingredients to a crockpot and warming on low & add 3 orange slices & cinnamon stick!
- Peach Mango - One of our most popular & versatile flavors, this wine slush mix combines the delightful taste of peach with a perfect hint of mango, to create a savory frozen cocktail. Mix with your favorite brand of chardonnay for a traditional wine slushy. You can even add vodka for a peach mango martini or champagne for a peach mango mimosa! Use coconut rum to make a Peach Bellini or use vanilla flavored Vodka to make Dreamsicles! Garnish with fresh peaches or slices of mangos!
- Very Berry Raspberry - One of our most popular & versatile flavors, this wine slush mix combines the delightful taste of peach with a perfect hint of mango, to create a savory frozen cocktail. Mix with your favorite brand of chardonnay for a traditional wine slushy. You can even add vodka for a peach mango martini or champagne for a peach mango mimosa! Use coconut rum to make a Peach Bellini or use vanilla flavored Vodka to make Dreamsicles! Garnish with fresh peaches or slices of mangos!
- Wild Cherry - This all-American treat would make our forefathers proud. Our Wild Cherry Wine Slushy Mix is all natural and contains no artificial flavors or dyes. Enjoy with your favorite dry white wine (chardonnay is recommended) or with vodka, to create a refreshing frozen cocktail! Garnish with maraschino cherries and a dollop of whipped cream, if you so choose!
- Blueberry - One of our all-natural flavors, this wine slushy contains no artificial ingredients or dyes. If you love the deep, rich taste of blueberry then this is your drink! Mix with a dry white or red wine for an amazing experience! Want to serve it as a Bellini? Substitute the wine for a dry champagne.
- Lemon - One of our all natural flavors, this wine slushy gives all new meaning to the words "pucker-factor!" This cool and refreshing lemonade is a great way to enjoy your day! Looking for something different? Use it as a base and add your choice of flavored vodka such as raspberry, blackberry, blueberry or strawberry!
- Blood Orange - One of our newest wine slushy mixes, this flavor has the sweet but slightly tart taste of a freshly picked blood orange. Mix with your favorite dry white wine or even champagne to create a blood orange mimosa! If you loved Orangesicle popsicles as a kid, this flavor will bring a rush of nostalgia...substitute the vodka for whipped cream vodka, and enjoy!
- Pomegranate - Have you ever tried a Sweet-Tart candy? This is it! A hefty balance between sweet, and tart, describes this wine slushy mix. Offering an influx of cool and refreshing flavor that will leave your taste buds screaming for more, our Pomegranate wine slushy mix is best when mixed with chardonnay, but can also be made with hard liquor, like vodka...creating a sweet pomegranate martini.
- Cranberry Acai - One of our all-natural flavors, the cranberry acai wine slushy mix contains no artificial ingredients and is fortified with vitamins. While cranberry drinks are typically enjoyed in the fall, this frozen cocktail makes a delicious drink all year long! This flavor is best when mixed with dry white wine or vodka. Want to make a Cape Codder? Use lime vodka instead of original vodka!
- Natural Cola - One of our newest flavors, Cola wine slushy mix brings a new twist to a rum and coke to create a frozen version of your favorite cocktail. Mix with your favorite brand of Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay for a traditional wine slushy.
- Chocolate Martini - One of all natural flavors, this frappé contains no artificial flavoring. This cocktail can be enjoyed hot (think spiked hot chocolate) or frozen (think fudgsicle). This flavor is best when mixed with dry red wine (merlot, port, or burgundy) or with vodka. Kick it up a notch by pouring a shot of cherry liquor on top, then garnish with a blast of whipped cream & a cherry!